The Story Success Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day project management, trafficking, and delivery of beautiful, impactful, data-optimized films for Loop™. As this is both a creative and a tactical role (think producer meets project manager), candidates must be able to engender trust from our brand partners, articulate our storytelling philosophy, and stay operationally excellent while holding dozens of brands in concert, and dive into new industries and skillsets with eagerness to learn.
- Managing a large portfolio of concurrent film projects in various production stages—driving timeliness and championing Looma’s vision and film guidelines along the way
- Guiding brand partners through story development - artfully blending marketing know-how, the brand’s needs, and Looma’s secret sauce
- Overseeing film campaign production schedules, ensuring timely delivery
- Improving and adapting Story Success processes in response to volume and growth
- Managing our filmmaker partners during pre- and post-production
- Maintaining Looma’s extensive database of film variables to inform our story intelligence models
- Sharing post-campaign analytics + ideas for improving future films
- Assisting with external marketing tasks such as website, email, and social media communications
We're looking for a high-performing early- to mid-career professional (~3-5 years working experience) who is:
- Passionate about capturing + sharing human-centric stories
- Operationally brilliant, and organized with a knack for managing stakeholders and iterating on process
- Able to articulate business value in a clear, compelling fashion
- Warm, perceptive, and poised, with a miraculous ability to win people over
- Excellent client communication skills and intuitive sense for diplomatic strategy
- Solid exposure to the filmmaking and/or marketing world; deep technical understanding of film not necessary
- Willing and eager to dive in and wear multiple hats
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Eager to help beautiful stories get birthed into the world by keeping the production process running smoothly!
Looma’s Hiring Philosophy
Culture is incredibly important to us, particularly in the early days. Regardless of role, strong contributors to Looma's culture will exhibit and aspire to the following seven characteristics.
- Emotional Intelligence
Diversity & Nondiscrimination
Looma believes diversity is a fundamental good, and we are committed to promoting diversity both in our workplace and through the stories we tell. We strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQ people, and members of other marginalized communities to apply to the Story Success Manager position.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status, class or caste status, or any other protected class. Our global nondiscrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business.