Property & Casualty at Policygenius...
We’re looking for a Sales Associate with deep Property & Casualty knowledge to help develop and launch a new product vertical and open an exciting new chapter in the Policygenius story. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with members of Pg’s leadership team to build, launch and scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Cross-sell and up-sell to existing Policygenius clients (no lead generation required!), conducting initial sales and closing calls and providing best-in-class customer service throughout the sales and underwriting process
- Coordinate with our brokers and carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Collaborate with sales & product management to identify trends and drive our cross-sell philosophy and value proposition
- Partner with the business and technology team to test workflows that will be the foundation for the new P&C product
- Review existing client coverage and research products to improve their protection
- Provide actionable feedback from clients to drive process and product improvements
- Adhere to team norms and policies and meet quality standards and service level agreements (SLAs) in your daily work
- Contribute toward team goals and support onboarding of new team members as required
- 2+ years of insurance sales experience and an active Property & Casualty insurance sales license
- Deep product knowledge and experience selling home & auto to the standard/preferred segment of the market
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- A teamwork mindset – you take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
- Strong attention to detail and self-management
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
Working at Policygenius…
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces"
two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!