Join our mission to help more people live healthier, happier lives.
At Pattern Health, we believe that thoughtfully built technology can inspire and accelerate digital health innovation to deliver more impact with less hassle.
We also believe that a diverse team that represents our customers and users strengthens our ability to develop innovative products and services. Accordingly, Pattern Health seeks team members from a broad range of backgrounds, cultures, identities and experiences who are engaged with and committed to the success of our customers and each other.
This is a unique opportunity to take a leadership role with a fast-growing, mission-driven, venture backed team. As the first member of Pattern Health's Marketing team, you will provide leadership and develop, manage and set the vision for our marketing strategy. You will be asked to work independently using your experience to help leading researchers, clinicians and innovators in healthcare affect real world change and improve patient outcomes. We work hard, but we are laser focused on the impact. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to keep reading!
About the Director of Marketing role
Pattern Health is seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Marketing to help develop, lead and execute our marketing strategy.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about our mission, customer-centric, growth oriented, and relentlessly focused on getting the job done.
- Set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Pattern Health marketing. Act as the voice for marketing in the leadership team.
- Define and execute marketing strategy to meet and achieve company goals. Develop and manage strategy, budgets, any internal and external resources and contractors needed to execute to plan.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive and support initiatives to reach our buyers and build market leadership, awareness, pipeline and revenue.
- Understand our customer personas and the reasons they buy, and use data and insights to build and execute end-to-end marketing programs to reach buyers via product marketing, demand generation, SEO/SEM, content marketing, PR, and channel marketing initiatives
- Provide and maintain a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases in the healthcare and research spaces. Be our go-to-market expert.
- Define our differentiation, positioning, and a compelling value proposition that is clearly understood internally and externally.
- Develop, test, and scale new ideas for growth. Use outside-the-box approaches to scale cost-effective lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Establish reporting and analytics efforts around growth activities including the buyer journey, funnel, pipelines, and more to assist our leadership team in understanding and analyzing marketing results and KPIs
- Partner with Sales and Product to create highly effective materials that encompass the product and brand positioning.
- Assist in planning and managing marketing efforts surrounding product launches that showcase innovation to all stakeholders and prospective customers.
More about you:
- You have demonstrated experience developing and growing fast growth SaaS/PaaS companies.
- You understand and have related experience working in healthcare and research industries; you are excited about the prospect of technology to improve patient outcomes and affect real world change in peoples’ lives.
- You are comfortable launching new products and brands, and are excited about growing a business from the ground up.
- You are a ‘player / coach’ who is not afraid to jump in and execute on a plan where needed.
- You are a natural collaborator and communicator, who is able to navigate the ambiguities of a start up environment and influence at all levels.
- You have a strong bias for action; you are tenacious and enjoy tackling new challenges.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- You have an exceptional ability for prioritization, collaboration and time management.
- You have experience with analytics and data-driven marketing and utilizing Martech and CRM solutions.
- You are able to learn quickly and work independently to get the job done.
This is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, flexible remote work policy, health insurance, equity, retirement plan, paid holidays, discretionary time off and other benefits. Our headquarters are in Durham, NC, one of the highest ranked cities in the country for growth, entrepreneurship, affordability, smarts, dining and entertainment.
To learn more or apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.