Join our mission to help more people live healthier, happier lives.
Pattern Health exists at the intersection of technology, behavioral science and health. We believe that thoughtfully built technology can inspire and accelerate digital health innovation to deliver more impact with less hassle.
We also believe that a diverse team that represents our customers and users strengthens our ability to develop innovative products and services. Accordingly, Pattern Health seeks team members from a broad range of backgrounds, cultures, identities and experiences who are engaged with and committed to the success of our customers and each other.
This is a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-growing, mission-driven, venture backed team. As a member of the Pattern Health sales and business development team, you will work to effectively communicate ‘the Pattern Health story’ to prospects and potential partners and customers, demo our solutions, and grow revenues. We work hard, but we are laser focused on the impact. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to keep reading!
About the Inside Sales Representative role
Pattern Health is seeking a dynamic Inside Sales representative to join our team to help qualify and convert prospects into customers, and to support the sales and business development teams growth initiatives. This role reports to the Chief Growth Officer and is responsible for understanding and communicating the value of our solutions to prospects, qualifying inbound leads, generating new leads through prospecting, and achieving revenue goals. This is a new position so experience developing Inside Sales processes is a plus.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about our mission, customer-centric, growth oriented, and relentlessly focused on getting the job done.
What you’ll do
- Qualify and respond to inbound leads in a timely and professional manner, convert prospects, and forward qualified leads to other team members as appropriate.
- Develop a knowledge base about Pattern Health products and solutions, customer problems, and the industry so that you can develop and maintain credibility with prospects and customers as a subject matter expert.
- Understand prospects’ needs, identify the right solutions, products and services, and evaluate interest in moving forward with a product demonstration when appropriate.
- Effectively demonstrate Pattern Health solutions to prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Develop new business through outbound prospecting via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pattern Health to qualified prospects within the target market.
- Develop leads and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Provide operations support as requested to the Pattern Health Sales/Business Development team
- Take ownership of the sales process: generating leads, making sales, closing deals, as well as making an impact on key decision makers.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and targets.
A little bit about you
- You have 1-3 years inside sales experience.
- You have demonstrated your ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- You are a self-starter, proactive, detail oriented, motivated, organized and responsible.
- You effectively balance working independently and collaboratively.
- You have great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills.
- You are able to quickly learn detailed information about products & processes and clearly and effectively articulate Pattern Health’s value proposition.
- You are a strong communicator and have professional and confident phone/Zoom/email skills.
- You’re able to handle multiple priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills.
- You have a passion for customer satisfaction and engagement.
- You are proficient using productivity software and apps (Google Docs, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- You have experience using Salesforce or related CRM solutions.
- You have a passion for solving problems with a disruptive solution.
Any of the following will help you stand out:
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Experience with digital health and healthcare
This is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, flexible remote work policy, health insurance, equity, retirement plan, paid holidays, discretionary time off and other benefits. Our headquarters are in Durham, NC, one of the highest ranked cities in the country for growth, entrepreneurship, affordability, smarts, dining and entertainment.
To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.