As a Product Manager, you will be reporting directly to the CEO at Pathos Ethos, working in close conjunction with our Creative Director and our innovator partners. Additionally, you will work with the rest of the product, engineering, and marketing teams to continuously discover and deliver on new technology initiatives.
ABOUT PATHOS ETHOS
Pathos Ethos is a digital venture studio that partners with innovators of every experience level to amplify their potential by providing tools, resources, talent, network, and direct services. We partner with several types of innovators (first-time entrepreneurs, corporate innovation executives), working alongside them to transform ideas into revenue generating products.
CULTURE AND VALUES
There are a few things that unite all hires at Pathos Ethos, regardless of role or team. First, we are all motivated by Compassionate Justice, seeking to bring greater equity to our world both professionally and personally. Second, we value Entrepreneurial Character – as tenacious problem solvers, we push ourselves to find the right resources (knowledge, tradeskills, work, funding, etc.) to deliver value to those we work with. And finally, we are committed to Teamwork, believing we can deliver more value as a team than we can each individually. To that end, we are willing to do the work of always listening to each other first and telling the hard truths to improve one another.
We are looking for an on-site (remote during COVID), full-time Product Manager who will thrive at solving problems for partner innovators.
This role requires high-level strategic thinking and integrates several disciplines to guide the discovery and delivery process of new technology initiatives. A strong generalist with experience across marketing, design, engineering, and business coupled with strong communication skills is extremely important.
Because of the high variation and intensity level of this work (you will never be bored), we have broken down traditional skill requirements into the loose groupings of experience levels. We believe a matching candidate would have:
- Customer interviews and behavior research
- Understanding business problems to prototype creative business models
- Product user story mapping and technology wireframing
- Product roadmapping and budgeting
- Working with cross-functional product teams of designers, marketers, and engineers to achieve large product goals
- Drafting work estimations (macro and micro)
- Product branding, marketing, and messaging
- User experience and user interface design
- Leading teams building enterprise level web or mobile applications
- Working under Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Building enterprise level web applications using Ruby on Rails, Node.js (and/or comparable web application technology)
- Building enterprise level web applications using Vue.js, React (and/or comparable frontend web application technology)
- Designing data models from scratch
- Managing initial revenue growth campaigns
Additionally, we understand this is an exhaustive list and are definitely open to having conversations with candidates who have varying degrees of fit and to that end.