As a Mobile Developer, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering at Pathos Ethos. Additionally, you will partner with the rest of the engineering team to continuously build and improve on technology products.
About Pathos Ethos
Pathos Ethos is a digital venture studio that partners with innovators of every experience level to amplify their potential by providing tools, resources, talent, network, and direct services. We partner with several types of innovators (first-time entrepreneurs, corporate innovation executives), working alongside them to transform ideas into revenue generating products.
Culture and Values
There are a few things that unite all hires at Pathos Ethos, regardless of role or team. First, we are all motivated by Compassionate Justice, seeking to bring greater equity to our world both professionally and personally. Second, we value Entrepreneurial Character -as tenacious problem solvers, we push ourselves to find the right resources (knowledge, tradeskills, work, funding, etc.) to deliver value to those we work with. And finally, we are committed to Teamwork, believing we can deliver more value as a team than we can each individually. To that end, we are willing to do the work of always listening to each other first and telling the hard truths to improve one another.
We are looking for an on-site (remote during COVID), full-time Mobile Developer who will thrive at solving problems for partner innovators.
This role requires quick (but thorough) strategic decision making to provide optimal pathways for early stage mobile products and strong communication skills for working with team members.
Because of the high variation and intensity level of this work (you will never be bored), we have broken down traditional skill requirements into the loose groupings of experience levels. We believe a matching candidate would have:
- Building enterprise level mobile applications using Swift and Kotlin
- Working with combined teams of engineers to achieve large product goals
- Deploying enterprise level mobile applications to live app stores
- Designing data models from scratch
- Drafting work estimations (macro and micro)
- Understanding business problems to offer multiple solutions
- Working under Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Product user story mapping, wireframing, and interface design
- Building enterprise level web applications using Ruby on Rails (and/or comparable web application technology)
- Knowing how Wordpress works
- Deploying enterprise level applications to live production environments
Additionally, we understand this is an exhaustive list and are definitely open to having conversations with candidates who have varying degrees of fit and to that end.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- At-Will Vacation Policy