Map My Customers is looking for an analytical, results-driven backend engineer who will be responsible for improving existing APIs and processes to support the platform. Qualified candidates will use their understanding of programming languages and web architecture to build a platform capable of seamlessly moving data from external CRMs to the Map My Customers platform.
- Design, develop and deliver database solutions, back end applications/process, and APIs
- Implement integrations with external APIs and data providers
- Collaborate with front-end engineers and other team members to establish objectives, design and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience
- Participate in design, development and deployment of API’s to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications (ERP, CRM) and data sources
- Manage and deploy infrastructure to support platform ecosystem
Preferred Skills with Sample Technologies:
- CI/CD experience: Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus
- DB experience: SQL (Postgresql), NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Queuing: Kafka, Amazon SQS, Rabbit MQ
- Excellent communication skills
3+ years of experience (full stack but preferred backend)
Are you using your American Underground profile as your career site, and don't have a link for candidates to apply? No worries – we have a quick workaround, because #startupgrind. We recommend creating a simple Typeform or Google Form to collect the info you need from candidates and then linking it here. If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is this a critical hire? You can boost the search by making it an American Underground Featured Job. Featured Jobs receive premium visibility including:
What happens next? If you click Yes, the Featured Jobs promotion is free to your organization unless and until American Underground secures a winning candidate for your role. If this happens (when this happens), your organization will be charged a $3,000 referral fee upon placement.
I have read and agree to the American Underground Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the $3,000 referral fee due upon the placement or hiring of a candidate or employee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Featured Jobs Program.
PostgreSQL, Nodejs, Express