Do you live and breathe Marketing technology, Marketing automation, and digital demand generation in your professional life? Are you excited by optimizing existing marketing programs and trying new things? Do you prefer to base your decisions on data but can still get your work done when it's missing? Does being a part of a mission-driven organization excite you? If so, keep reading!
As a Marketing Manager at LearnPlatform, you will be part of a small Marketing team with big plans. Day-to-day you’ll work alongside with your marketing teammates as well as the sales and customer success teams to develop marketing campaigns that support our demand generation objectives (new and expansion opportunities). You will be focused on launching and managing effective campaigns that tell the LearnPlatform story to key district stakeholders.
- Create compelling, well-written marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of our target buyers.
- Develop and optimize landing pages, nurture programs, content and email campaigns to ensure lead generation goals are met.
- Deploy campaigns through the use of marketing automation software (Pardot) and monitor/report on the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Collaborate with the sales team members on targeted regional marketing programs to meet key sales objectives by territory.
- Marketing automation experience - set up lead capture forms, landing pages, campaigns, webinar programs, emails, lead scoring - Pardot preferred
- Marketing campaign creation and management
- Ability to communicate both campaign logistics and intent with Sales teams
- Ability to write for engagement and conversion
- Ability to handle multiple programs/campaigns at once
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Google Analytics.
As a member of our growing team, employees receive:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized healthcare (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- 401k with employer match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Activity/Wellness Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Generous holiday and vacation days to recharge with family/friends and sick days to recuperate.
- Spacious office with all the amenities in Raleigh’s South Glenwood neighborhood
LearnPlatform strives to generate actionable insights to guide informed decisions across education. As part of our daily work we expect our co-workers and ask of ourselves embody our core values of honesty, hard work, a bias for responsible action, a desire to learn and adapt when needed, and to have empathy for others. We are looking for smart, engaging people to contribute their diverse experiences to our team.
LearnPlatform is the edtech effectiveness system for educators and administrators to organize, streamline and analyze their classroom technology to improve instructional, operational and financial decisions. The SaaS edtech system of record gives education organizations the ability to inventory and select digital learning tools, establish and maintain regulatory compliance, and measure outcomes to gain meaningful, actionable evidence to ensure learning ecosystems are safe and cost-effective. K-12 districts and state education agencies use the research-based LearnPlatform to continuously improve standards of practice that drive blended and personalized learning at scale, expand equitable access to education technologies and increase student achievement.
LearnPlatform is a B Corporation and has received its Series A financing in February 2018 from New Markets Venture Partners and The Emerson Collective. LearnPlatform is committed to equity, both in its hiring and overall mission.