Are you looking for a Marketing position in which you can have an immediate impact? In this role, you’ll be focused on launching and managing engaging and effective Marketing campaigns to grow our K12 district sales. This newly created position is a great opportunity to manage and optimize digital demand generation activities for a growth-stage company located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate possesses 1-2 years of demand generation experience in a B2B organization. Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot preferred) is required.
Working under the direction of the Marketing Director, you will:
- Create and launch targeted content and demand generation marketing programs aligned with customer segments and buyers’ journeys to drive qualified leads for sales
- Develop and optimize landing pages, nurture programs and email campaigns to ensure lead generation goals are met.
- Coordinate with sales team members on specific targets to help achieve strategic growth goals
- Analyze and regularly report on KPIs, using data to inform and optimize ongoing/future plans.
- Maintain and manage technical and operational aspects of Pardot.
- Assist Sales Operations with lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Experience with demand generation programs, including email, SEM, drip nurture campaigns, etc.
- Experience with lead scoring and nurture campaigns
- Ability to communicate both campaign logistics and intent with Sales teams
- Ability to write for engagement and conversion
- Ability to handle multiple programs/campaigns at once
- Working knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint/Google Slides
LearnPlatform strives to generate actionable insights to guide informed decisions across education. As part of our daily work we expect our co-workers and ask of ourselves embody our core values of honesty, hard work, a bias for responsible action, a desire to learn and adapt when needed, and to have empathy for others. We are looking for smart, engaging people to contribute their diverse experiences to our team.
LearnPlatform is the edtech effectiveness system for educators and administrators to organize, streamline and analyze their classroom technology to improve instructional, operational and financial decisions. The SaaS edtech system of record gives education organizations the ability to inventory and select digital learning tools, establish and maintain regulatory compliance, and measure outcomes to gain meaningful, actionable evidence to ensure learning ecosystems are safe and cost-effective. K-12 districts and state education agencies use the research-based LearnPlatform to continuously improve standards of practice that drive blended and personalized learning at scale, expand equitable access to education technologies and increase student achievement.
LearnPlatform is a B Corporation and has received its Series A financing in February 2018 from New Markets Venture Partners and The Emerson Collective. LearnPlatform is committed to equity, both in its hiring and overall mission.