FeedStation is hiring a Data Analyst to join our high-growth startup that is revolutionizing eCommerce for Automotive and Powersports sellers. In essence, we are a bunch of data nerds with a car problem.
This job will play a critical role in helping our clients grow their catalogs, automotive fitment solutions, and developing new capabilities to accelerate client success. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with clients, partners, and managing complex data sets across sources.
At FeedStation, our Data Specialist will be more than just a number cruncher. This individual will receive the opportunity to work on complex projects that help power Automotive and Powersports e-tailers across the globe. In this role, you will be expected to work with FeedStation partners to extract information on millions of parts and brands, use FeedStations technology to aggregate and scrub data, and partner with our development team to push quality listings into platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
In order to succeed, you must have superior organizational skills, an aptitude to manage multiple processes, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail and consistency and is organized and focused. You will need to be comfortable coming up with unique solutions to solve complex problems. You will also be required to interface with clients and partners to aid in requirements gathering, implementation, testing, and deployment.
As a member of the FeedStation team, you will have a number of opportunities to grow and thrive. You will work directly with the CEO, COO, Sales Team, and Sr. Developers to drive projects, develop innovative solutions to complex business problems, and inform the architecture of FeedStation's technology.
A growth mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills are a must.
Work with our network of partners to receive the product (PIES) and automotive fitment data (ACES) data.
- Identify gaps and links across data sets and figure out how to bridge data to make usable data
- Manage and update large sets of data
- Investigate issues when the outputs don't match with what's expected
- Manipulate CSVs, Text, JSON, XML using a variety of data tools (Excel of course) to get the job done.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience working in Excel.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Working experience with enterprise software.
- Ability to self manage and quickly adapt to changing requirements.
- A background in working on large problems.
- Strong attention to detail.