We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our well-funded startup in the heart of downtown Durham. Connect with us if you love solving difficult technical and design problems, enjoy a flexible and engaging work environment, and want to play a vital role in growing a valuable company.
At Klearly, we’ve created a platform that transforms traditional B2B marketing and sales teams into data-driven, optimized revenue operations. Klearly eliminates the need for bespoke data analysis, management of siloed data sources, and vanity metrics. Our product applies machine learning to provide actionable, revenue-centric insights that empower planners and operators to make intelligent business decisions.
We have a working product and are currently onboarding several enterprise customers. As a key member of the Klearly team, you will have the opportunity to shape our overall machine learning strategy, optimize infrastructure for scalability, and tackle deep challenges in creating an effective user experience.
Our tech stack includes Google Cloud Platform, Python, PyMC3 (probabilistic programming), Docker and Kubernetes, and Vue.js.
Our frontend is where we deliver value to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new pages and features by collaborating with backend and product teams
- Using modern development tools for version control and deployment
- Following UI/UX best practices
- Maximizing code reusability with a component-based architecture and design system
You should have extensive practical experience in most of the following areas:
- Vue.js or React
- REST and GraphQL
- Responsive web design
- UI toolkits (e.g., Bootstrap, Vuetify, Bulma)
- Web app bundlers (e.g., Webpack, Parcel)
- UI/UX best practices
- Software development best practices
Bonus interests and skills:
- Design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch)
- Graphic design
- Google Cloud
- Interest in functional programming and languages (e.g., Clojure[Script], Elixir, Elm)
We are not hiring remotely at this time. You must be willing to work primarily from our office in downtown Durham.
Ownership. As one of our first hires, you'll receive meaningful equity and be accountable for your area of the product.
Work/Life Balance. Enjoy flexibility in when and where you work.
- Competitive compensation and health benefits.
Downtown Durham Office. Be part of the American Underground startup ecosystem.
Flexible Vacation. Take the vacation you need when you need it.
Focus on Learning. Work with us to develop a plan for professional growth.