We’re looking for an experienced data scientist to join our well-funded startup in the heart of downtown Durham. Connect with us if you love solving difficult technical and design problems, enjoy a flexible and engaging work environment, and want to play a vital role in growing a valuable company.
At Klearly, we’ve created a platform that transforms traditional B2B marketing and sales teams into data-driven, optimized revenue operations. Klearly eliminates the need for bespoke data analysis, management of siloed data sources, and vanity metrics. Our product applies machine learning to provide actionable, revenue-centric insights that empower planners and operators to make intelligent business decisions.
We have a working product and are currently onboarding several enterprise customers. As a key member of the Klearly team, you will have the opportunity to shape our overall machine learning strategy, optimize infrastructure for scalability, and tackle deep challenges in creating an effective user experience.
Our tech stack includes Google Cloud Platform, Python, PyMC3 (probabilistic programming), Docker and Kubernetes, and Vue.js.
Data science is essential to Klearly's success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building predictive models critical to the user experience
- Accelerating the pace of product deployment by automating data quality assessment and data labeling
- Defining processes for model validation and improvement
- Working tightly with software engineers to integrate machine learning into the software stack
- Experimenting with new techniques and tools that add value to our product and company
You should have extensive practical experience in most of the following areas:
- Python data science ecosystem (e.g., pandas, jupyter, scikit-learn, tensorflow)
- Python visualization tools (e.g., plotly, bokeh, matplotlib)
- ML concepts (e.g., statistics, regression, classification, clustering)
- ML techniques (e.g., generalized linear/additive modeling, kNN, k-means, SVM, random forests, neural networks)
- Software development techniques and best practices (e.g., code organization, packaging, version control, HTTP services)
Bonus interests and skills:
- Neural network architectures and tools
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Probabilistic programming (e.g., PyMC3, Stan)
- Natural language processing and classification
- Interest in functional programming and languages (e.g., Clojure, Elixir, Elm)
We are not hiring remotely at this time. You must be willing to work primarily from our office in downtown Durham.
Ownership. As one of our first hires, you'll receive meaningful equity and be accountable for your area of the product.
Work/Life Balance. Enjoy flexibility in when and where you work.
- Competitive compensation and health benefits.
Downtown Durham Office. Be part of the American Underground startup ecosystem.
Flexible Vacation. Take the vacation you need when you need it.
Focus on Learning. Work with us to develop a plan for professional growth.