First's award winning platform enables real estate professionals to more efficiently identify, market, attract and win new business opportunities. In addition to the industry’s most dynamic predictive platform we are invested in the ongoing success of our customers through professional coaching to provide our clients an unparalleled opportunity to improve their revenue stream.
As a front end engineer you will work alongside product managers, designers, and engineers to help develop and ship key features. You will develop and enhance our React Native mobile app, developing a product that meets the needs of our rapidly growing user base. You will help us to maintain an excellent codebase: easy to understand and modify, fast, robust, stable, and adhering to current industry standards. When you’re successful, your work will increase the efficiency and productivity of real estate agents across the country as well as our product team.
What you bring to the table
● You have at least 2 years of professional software experience
● You have experience with React Native
● You have worked with GraphQL
● You are extremely comfortable moving from visual mockup to functional, beautiful features
● You have a passion for building products that affect real change in people's day-to-day lives
● You have a generalist mindset, excited to jump into many parts of the stack to ship working software
● You have clear, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
● You have experience with modern development practices, including pair programming, TDD/BDD, continuous delivery, functional programming, etc
● You are comfortable with asynchronous development: GitHub workflow, chat, email, etc
● You have experience working on a geographically distributed team
Extra bonus points for
● You have experience designing GraphQL APIs
● You have experience with native mobile development (using Kotlin, Java, Swift or Objective C)
● You have experience with Typescript
● You have experience with React Native projects using Expo
● You have experience with Ruby on Rails
● End-to-end testing experience, particularly on mobile
● Design skills, or at least a strong design sense
● Open-source contributions and/or side projects
Now is your chance to become part of a world-class, industry leading organization that touts the #1 real estate brand in the world! RE/MAX is a business that builds businesses. We, alongside booj, our award-winning technology company, specialize in providing the tools, training and tech to our real estate network, which includes RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage franchises, agents, brokers and consumers. Join us and build a career where your contribution is heard, your innovative ideas are valued, and hard work and collaboration truly makes a difference.
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.