Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As an Account Executive at CloudFactory USA, you will work out of fantastic Durham, North Carolina, as part of our global team with operations in the UK, Nepal and Kenya.
You’ll do the important work of winning new clients and, thereby, create meaningful work for talented people in developing countries. You’ll be a student of technology sales with a strong desire to “grow like bamboo” in your career with us including promotion opportunities within your first year.
You’ll work closely with a Sales Development Team who helps qualify leads, our Client Success team who manages Client relationships, our Delivery team who serves our clients, and our Marketing team who helps us tell our story. Your clients will include venture-backed high growth startups and established enterprise players who operate on the cutting edge of technology by developing artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and more.
The right person for this role is entrepreneurial at heart with the desire to be coached while also working independently. You’ll be rewarded with uncapped sales compensation plans, recognition, personal development opportunities, and excellent benefits.
* A Bachelor's degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 (Business or Technology is a plus)
* Minimum of 2 years sales experience with 2-4 years in a technology and/or subscription model
* Ability to work with autonomy and make good decisions to grow your business
* Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close new clients with consistency
* A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
* Demonstrated sales productivity skills (CRM, organization, forecasting, attention to detail)
* Strong track record of achieving results and taking on new responsibilities
* Ability to travel 10-15% of a month (anywhere in the US)
* International work/life experience or passion is a plus
* You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
* You value being part of something bigger than yourself
* You want to belong to a winning team and add value for those around you
* You build trusting relationships with co-workers and clients
* You like to work hard to pursue your passions
* Competitive compensation
* Free lunches with the team on Fridays
* Community service opportunities
* Startup company culture
* A social mission you can believe in
* Medical, dental, and vision care
* Accident and disability insurance
Are you using your American Underground profile as your career site, and don't have a link for candidates to apply? No worries – we have a quick workaround, because #startupgrind. We recommend creating a simple Typeform or Google Form to collect the info you need from candidates and then linking it here. If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is this a critical hire? You can boost the search by making it an American Underground Featured Job. Featured Jobs receive premium visibility including:
What happens next? If you click Yes, the Featured Jobs promotion is free to your organization unless and until American Underground secures a winning candidate for your role. If this happens (when this happens), your organization will be charged a $3,000 referral fee upon placement.
I have read and agree to the American Underground Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the $3,000 referral fee due upon the placement or hiring of a candidate or employee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Featured Jobs Program.
CloudFactory is a global company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to full-time employees.
We work with you to establish an individual development plan to help you identify your interests and take steps to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Our talent team creates meaningful connections among employees in our offices across four continents - in the U.S., UK, Nepal, and Kenya. We celebrate unique cultural and individual values and instill our own organizing principles to promote a strong understanding of our business values.
CloudFactory provides two all-hands forums each week for employees to discuss our shared work and wins in their personal lives. We provide lunch every Friday in our team-time gatherings.