Durham, North Carolina
Accredit Solutions provides accreditation platforms to some of the World’s most high-profile sporting, government, and major event organisations. With Headquarters in London, UK and offices is Dubai and Lisbon, we are expanding our operations into the USA market through Durham, North Carolina.
We have top tier sports and event clients in soccer, basketball, rugby, cricket, government, major events, and many more, who love working with us and the solutions we provide. In November we successfully delivered and transformed the New York Marathon’s accreditation system.
Accredit Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced .Net developer to help us launch in the USA.
You will work with primarily under our European based Head of Development completing delegated tasks and projects. However, as the only locally-based developer you will be required to analyse and local support requests – providing responses/fixes where appropriate and posting job tickets to the main development team for discussion when they come online each morning.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry that will challenge you and also support you throughout your career development. Some travel might be required to meet clients and/or the main development team in Europe periodically. Plus, for your initial product training, you will fly to London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal to spend time with the dev and product teams
· NET / C#
· A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
· Extensive SQL experience
· Experience designing systems from scratch
· Proven track record with:
· Complete end-end life-cycle experience
· Experience of integration with various different third-party APIs
· Ability to accurately estimate task times
· Ability to report to the project manager in a clear and concise fashion
· Ability to manage your own time and plan tasks with the team
· Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedbackefficiently
· An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience
· Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones)
· Experience developing large scale systems
· Mobile applications
· Experience of working with near shore and remote teams
· Telerik Controls
Nice to have skills:
· Interest in sport
· Knowledge of a foreign language
What do you need to provide to us:
· Send your CV to email@example.com
· Gross Salary expectation and availability
· This is preferably an office-based role, but we will consider remote workers with the right skill set